After Joined yours abroad duties you will pay to our service charge
after 10 days, directly hand over to yours employer nor ours related
The trading strategist will work as part of the FX development team on
the FX floor in Singapore with primary focus on the FX markets of Asian
currencies. The environment is fastpaced and challenging. The individual
must be responsible, independent and able to work in smooth coordination
with the larger team to drive the desk's revenue.
The group is accountable to trading revenue. Apart from driving the
revenue, members of the team are also expected to cover a wide range of
responsibilities. These include designing trading and execution strategies;
researching micropatterns and trends; building, maintaining and upgrading
applications and tools; supporting day to day operation. Some on call time
will be expected.
• Develop and support FX applications for front office and middle
• Work with trading professionals in various countries to tailor
products as per Asia requirements
• Work in close collaboration with sales to explore ways to expand our
e commerce footprint in the region
• Design and programming skills, with primary focus on Java and
• Attention to detail, adaptable and hungry to learn
• Interest in applying agile development practices in a front office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as this position
involves frequent interaction with different teams in the firm
• FX markets experience and general trading concepts and terminology.
Experience in the pricing and risk management of Asia NDF/onshore
currencies will be a big advantage
• Experience of working with ECNs especially EBS, Reuters, Currenex,
CME, Hotspot, etc
• Direct experience of agile software methodologies
we are leading Recruitment agency Since1991- our office web
www.indianrecruitmentagency.com, 9677985444 - oam
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
Beware of scammers by following these common-sense rules:
- DEAL LOCALLY
WITH FACE TO FACE - By following this one simple rule and you will
avoid 99% of the scam attempts on JustPost.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any
other wire service unless you are sure to whom you are sending payment -
anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
- Double Check Seller e-mail Address and Phone Number If seller is
representing a company, double check that he/she is not using any public email account
like hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc e-mail accounts for communication and at least you have communicated with the seller at a valid phone number.
For the delivery of pets, cell phones or other products, do not send money to other regional locations especially Nigeria, Cameroon
unless you are sure to whom you are sending money.
- FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and
BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the
fake is discovered weeks later.
- JustPost IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not
handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer
"buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- NEVER EXPOSE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account
number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- AVOID DEALS THAT INVOLVES SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and
know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.
- AVOID DEALS THAT OFFER VERY LOW PRICE FOR SERVICE, PRODUCTS AS COMPARED TO ACTUAL PRICE Most of the scammers
offer products or services at a very cheap rate as compared to market price to attract buyers. Beware of such deals
if are demanding to occur through WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM or same type of money transfer service.