otr-up to 47 cents per mile--out 7 to 10 days,
2500 to 3200 miles per week
regional, 38 to 42 cpm,and try to get you home
dedicated run from dallas to houston
to san antonio, these driver will
be home once during the week
and home on weekends.
LOCAL,paid by the load,800 to 1000/wk
home every day.
LOCAL is for mansfield,tx and sealy, tx. area
50,000+ per year
you choose when you want to be home
pay is bwtween 38 to 47cents per mile.
up to 20 dollars per hour detention pay
for more info call 479-387-4402
and leave contact info please
you can contact me 7 days a week
• Location: Dallas, south,se,nw, some dedicated
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
Beware of scammers by following these common-sense rules:
- DEAL LOCALLY
WITH FACE TO FACE - By following this one simple rule and you will
avoid 99% of the scam attempts on JustPost.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any
other wire service unless you are sure to whom you are sending payment -
anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
- Double Check Seller e-mail Address and Phone Number If seller is
representing a company, double check that he/she is not using any public email account
like hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc e-mail accounts for communication and at least you have communicated with the seller at a valid phone number.
For the delivery of pets, cell phones or other products, do not send money to other regional locations especially Nigeria, Cameroon
unless you are sure to whom you are sending money.
- FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and
BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the
fake is discovered weeks later.
- JustPost IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not
handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer
"buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- NEVER EXPOSE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account
number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- AVOID DEALS THAT INVOLVES SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and
know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.
- AVOID DEALS THAT OFFER VERY LOW PRICE FOR SERVICE, PRODUCTS AS COMPARED TO ACTUAL PRICE Most of the scammers
offer products or services at a very cheap rate as compared to market price to attract buyers. Beware of such deals
if are demanding to occur through WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM or same type of money transfer service.